1. If you have forgotten your password or your account has become locked, you can reset it by going to https://reset.snu.edu and clicking on the “Forgot Password?” link.
If you are using a mobile device and experience problems, please try connecting to the Desktop version of the page.
2. Type your SNU username in the Domain User Name field and click continue.
3. If you supplied a mobile phone number or alternate email when you applied or while setting up your password, you can choose one of those to receive a code to unlock or change your password. If you do not have the option or are unable to receive the code, please contact the Helpdesk at 405-491-6396.
4. If you are able to send the code to your alternate email or mobile phone, the website will wait 5 minutes for you to enter the code.
5. Enter the Verification code and follow the instructions to change your password.