How do I reset my password?
Go to reset.snu.edu and follow the instructions you received by email.
If you simply want to change your current password, login and follow the prompts.
(Here is a link to the instructional video)
Students are given a $25 allowance for printing in January and in July. If needed, additional printing may be purchased through the Business Office Cashier Window in Bresee or call 405-491-6308. Printing costs are 5 cents for BW and 12 cents for COLOR per page. (This is subject to change.)
Where do I get help for my SNU issued student laptop?
SNU student laptop support is located in the Laptop Center in Bresee Hall, room 101.
- Phone: 405-717-6230
- Email: email@example.com
Will NetExtender for Faculty/Staff still work with Active Directory (AD) and in the same way as now?
Yes. The new Active Directory (AD) password will allow Faculty/Staff to log into the NetExtender.
Why not just use SNU-Guest Wireless?
SNU-Guest allows guests to get internet access, only. It does not provide access to any internal resources like printing. Bandwidth is limited per user. (Here is a link to the instructional video)
How do I add printers to my Active Directory (AD) machine?
Printers for SNU domain machines will be automatically installed on login.
Students will use webprint.snu.edu, select WebPrint from the left menu, select a printer and upload their document to print. (This is a link to the instructional video for student printing)
What are the Password Policy requirements?
Password requirements are:
- Must be at least 8 characters long
- Must include the four following character types:
- Upper Case Letter
- Lower Case Letter
- Special Characters (symbols and spaces)
- The last three passwords used will be remembered and cannot be used again.
What do Traditional and PGS students do when when they come on campus first time and have not previously setup the Active Directory account?
- If they come to class with no previous action taken, they will need to connect to the wireless first. Select the snu-guest wireless network. Open a web browser in order to accept the agreement. Once the “I agree” has been clicked the Internet will become available.
- They will need to go to reset.snu.edu and change the temporary AD (SNU Network) password. The username will be the same. The default password for new accounts is a random password sent to the email account on file. After they have changed this password to the *secure password of their choice they will be able to use it to access
- snu-wifi wireless (snu-guest will not work for printing)